Mortgage Loan Originator
Global Bank; a New York State chartered, FDIC insured commercial bank located in the heart of Manhattan’s Chinatown District, is currently hiring in our newly opened Global Bank Loan Center. The new loan center is located at 37-20 Prince St. Suite 3D Flushing, NY and offers competitively priced, customized loans with fixed or floating rates for all types of properties including: mixed-use, residential, multi-family, office, retail and industrial. Global Bank is seeking an experienced mortgage loan originator for our residential mortgage department.
- The Mortgage Loan Originator is a sales position which requires an ability to identify, develop and maintain a network of relationships with real estate professionals, financial professionals and personal contacts.
- A successful MLO originates new residential mortgage business and sells Global Bank mortgage products by responding to customer inquiries and referrals generated from both their own contacts and from other Global Bank lead sources.
- The MLO will conduct interviews with prospective borrowers regarding product options, eligibility, loan level pricing and will assist the operations staff to gather all required information.
- Additionally, MLOs are encouraged to participate in community outreach and organizational activities promoting fair lending, education and homeownership.
- Must comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
- Three to Five years of Outside Loan origination experience (An established book of business is a plus).
- Familiar with Conventional, Non-Agency and FHA guidelines.
- Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal and state lending policy regulations and compliance requirements governing real estate lending/HMDA proficiency.
- Loan Origination Systems skills highly preferred (Encompass).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Fluent Multi-lingual Chinese preferred.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
We offer a competitive compensation plan which includes benefits. Compensation is based on experience, verified closed loan origination volume and LOS proficiency. Send your resume to the Global Bank HR team today.
Helen.Lee@globalbankny.com Global Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mortgage Loan Processor/Closer
Global Bank; a New York State chartered, FDIC insured commercial bank located in the heart of Manhattan’s Chinatown District, is currently hiring in our newly opened Global Bank Loan Center. The new loan center is located at 37-20 Prince St. Suite 3D Flushing, NY and offers competitively priced, customized loans with fixed or floating rates for all types of properties including: mixed-use, residential, multi-family, office, retail and industrial. Global Bank is seeking an experienced loan processor/closer for our residential mortgage department.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Processing and closing residential loan application in our loan operating system (Encompass).
- Facilitating orders of third party services such as credit reports, title work, appraisals etc.
- Insuring compliance with regulatory and investor guidelines including, RESPA/TILA, and TRID.
- Gathering and collecting all necessary documentation needed for underwriting review, maintaining the pipeline to company standards and actively updating reporting.
- Maintain positive contact with third party vendors such as; lawyers, tittle companies and closers.
- Assistance with selling, shipping and quality control reviews of loan files sold to third party investors.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Recent mortgage processing experience required.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Possess excellent planning and organization skills.
- Experience with LP, Microsoft Office products and the Encompass Loan Operating System.
- Self-motivator with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in person and on the phone.
Salary based on experience, excellent benefits. Please email your resume to Helen.Lee@globalbankny.com. Global Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Basic Banking Account
- Minimum $25.00 opening deposit.
- $3.00 monthly service fee.
- A fee of $0.35 will be charged for each ATM withdrawal in excess of 8 during the statement cycle.
- Unlimited number of deposits without additional charges.
- Unlimited checks or withdrawal without additional charges.
- A minimum balance of $0.01 is required to maintain the account.
- A withdrawal shall be deemed to be made when recorded on the books of Global Bank which is not necessarily the date that the account holder initiated the transaction
Personal Checking Account
- Minimum balance to open is $25
- No monthly service fee
- Free ATM/Debit card